View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 11:19 PM   #135
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My body trembled after such a hard climax and I could not break contact with your eyes. I was relaxing a bit when I felt a most powerful vibration in my pussy. I groaned loudly as I realized the black dildo was also a vibrator and you were making me cum over and over again as you ripped into my ass over and over. I did not need any more sensations but you made sure you gave me more as you removed my hands from my breasts as dipped our head so you could gently lick and suck my poor sore nipple. Your other hand went to the other breast and you squeezed it gently and rubbed the nipple gently. Your hips drove me back into the chair and it rocked helping you to rape my ass as it bounced back to you. I whimpered in pleasure as you showed me you owned me totally. You were oerwhelming me with pleasure and soon I relaxed and let you have your way completely giving you the upperhand without you asking for it. I accepted what you gave me and went with you to all the extreme that you fed me. When I came this time my cum flooded out of me like a bullet from a gun and still you rode me with toy, fingers, palm and cock.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote