View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 10:42 PM   #134
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

I could see the way your eyes closed as you came... though they shot open as the scream ripped from your lips. It was a good thing that I knew for a fact the neighbours were out, otherwise I was sure they would have probably thought that I was killing you, though perhaps in a way I was killing you with the pleasure of it all!

I smirked though and looking to you, seeing you cum I let out a groan, before I surprised you yet again as I flipped the switch on the toy and it buzzed to life, vibrating powerfully even as I grunted and groaned, fucking your ass over and over again. The power was intoxicating, knowing you wouldn't stop until I told you to I moved my hand back up and pulling your hands away from your sore and redly marked nipples, I looked into your eyes before you saw my head descend, and where pain had fuelled the pleasure before, the pain surged with pleasure as my hot mouth enveloped your tortured teat.

My other hand grabbed your round tit and squeezed gently, though the fucking was rocking you in the chair you could feel utterly owned, and I knew, that somehow you had come to understand this was what you wanted, to be a full woman, to not have to worry about anything other then the pleasure I was feeding you, overwhelming you with... your only 'duty' was to take what I gave, to feel pleasure and accept it, learn to love the extreme levels I had, and would take you to!
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote