View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #133
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knew you were daring me to close my eyes but I didn't as I knew you wanted to look into my eyes and see the lust in them as you plowed into my ass and tortured my nipples, I knew I wanted this. The toy was embedded within me and I would not remove it as I knew that was were you wanted it. My legs were wide open inviting you to take what you wanted at any time. I was yours forever, I could no longer deney what I felt for you as you continues to ram your hard huge cock into my ass.

Your tempo picked up as you moved in and out of my ass making my toes curl in ecstacy. Then you grabbed my hands and placed them on my breast and gave me orders that surprised me but I could not refuse to do it.

" Hard, pinch and pull them hard, make yourself cum with your tits, do it."

I did exactly as you told me to, I hard pinched and screamed as I pulled my nipples submitting to you as you claimed me as your own. My independance became dependance on you as I pinched and pulled as you slammed into my ass. Tears were running down my cheeks as I came hard and groaned out loudly. My body shaking wildly knowing I needed your cock and only it. Even after I came I continued to torture my nipples refusing to give into the pain of it all until you ordered me to stop. I was totally yours and you knew it as did I.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote