View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #132
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

It was a special need... a powerful and overriding need, a desire to be utterly controlled... to the point where you had nothing but what I gave... to the point where you were only experiencing pleasure. That was what a real man was supposed to do. Screw conventualities... screw the idea of equality, what it boiled down to, was that the man was supposed to provide for the woman, and I had been doing that in such a powerfully motivating way it was truly incredible.

I knew you'd want to scream, so I plowed into your ass, stealing your breath away, though I rubbed your sensitive tits I looked into your eyes only with lust and pleasure as I smirked, leaving the black huge toy embedded firmly within your gaping and spasming pussy I growled lowly, though I dared you to close your eyes, I also knew you wouldn't. You were mine now... mine now and forever... and you knew it.

I could tell you were loving it, by the way your legs remained splayed outwards, even as I gave you so much that your toes curled in ecstacy, you could feel the pleasure as I rammed my cock in and out of your ass, stimulating you in such a deep dark and lustful way... I shook my head finally though and taking your hands I replaced them from mine upon your tits.

" Hard, pinch and pull them hard, make yourself cum with your tits, do it."

I hissed lowly... smirking as I saw surprise flash into your eyes, I knew you wanted nothing more then to submit, my masculinity was claiming you, taking you, raping your independance and turning you into what you had always wanted, to be a true woman, needing her man's cock... and that pitiful husband wasn't your man, the man whom was so roughly fucking your ass while making you torture your own tits was!
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote