View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #131
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I never felt so controlled and overpowered before and I realized I liked what you were doing to me. My body quivered with pleasure as you continued to pound the toy within me. I found myself pressing against your wet hand and I knew it was soaked from me and that somehow stimulated me more to continue to press against your hand and the huge toy you wer plowing into me.

I howled as you pulled the toy nearly out of me and then slammed it home. I wanted more of your rough control and soon I got it as your cock entered my ass I opened up my eyes to scream from the pain but you took my breathe away by pushing harder into my ass as you pulled and pinched and even rubbed my nipples.

I opened up my eyes and saw you staring deep into my lust filled eyes. You willed me to keep my eyes open as I gasped for air as you switched hands just to begin the delicous torture of my other nipple as you drew your cock back and slammed it deep into my bowls. Then you started a rythum in my ass , one that would continue until you , yourself finally filled my ass with your seed. My body was a bundle of nerves taking what you were giving and begging for more. I knew I could never o back to my husband, I needed what you were giving me even when it was painful. I craved what you were doing to me and I wanted more and more and only you understood my need.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote