View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #130
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

Smothered... claustrophobic... it was a prison of lust and passion that I felt as I worked the toy within you. I knew you liked being out of control... I knew some women never did, that they were too strong willed, but some women whom were in positions of power fantasized the loss of that... they wanted to feel overpowered, controlled, as I was doing to you now.

Even as you shook in your pleasure, I could not help but pant to myself as I felt your warm cum splash against the palm of my hand as it pistoned the toy in and out of you... though my eyes slowly opened as I controlled you, seeing the way you were shaking and the feeling of your entire being controlled and shaken with delight, I smirked to myself before I pulled the toy almost completly out, only to jam it in even harder. Your pussy usually felt sore after fucking but with the amount of pleasure and 'abuse' it had taken recently the only thing you felt was the lust, as I finally released the nipple, only to switch hands and grasping the other nipple I looked into your eyes, as you felt my smirk. I controlled you... I owned you. Every part of you was mine, I had proven that, and even you could admit within yourself, that you liked it, you liked being someones, feeling owned, not just 'married'... after all, your pitiful husband had never given you this, and something about my own personality was silently telling you he never would, that I was the only one whom could give you what you craved... what you needed!
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote