View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #129
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I groaned into your mouth as you twisted the dildo into my throbbing channel and screamed as you pinched my nipple with your other hand. I found I liked it when you forced me to feel pleasure. You were so strong of will and body. So much the man I had dreamed of when I was just a young girl dreaming of her true love but I could not tell you that. The toy was going deeper and deeper into me and your fingers were pulling my nipple outward, I groaned and screamed alternately as my channel opened up for the toy you were controlling and your fingers tortured my nipple. My hands gripped the arms of the chair squeezing them hard as you brought me closer and closer to pure rapture.

You were controlling me completely now and I was into lust feeling everything, I was alive with sensations, sensations that you were giving me. I craved what you were doing to me and yet I also felt it was wrong which even made my pleasure greater and uncontrollable. My body was on fire as you continued your rough treatment of my most tender parts of my body. I groaned as you hit home with the toy and roughly brought it out and back in fucking me with it as you twisted my nipple in odd ways. I could bare it no longer. My body shook uncontrollably as I came hard and fast flooding the toy and your hand with my cum. Even my scream was audible though you smothered my mouth with yours.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote