View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 02:16 PM   #128
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

I saw the way she was shaking and moaning, the way her body seemed so taut with need and yet unable to pass the precipice. Yet even as I looked to her I could not stand just watching anymore... so when she said what I had demanded, I got up.

My hand left the hard shaft of my cock... instead pushing her hand away as she felt my own twisting the toy, shoving it deeply within her cunt as I growled and kissing her passionatly, she could feel my shaft rubbing against her belly as my other hand grabbed a breast.

Two fingers roughly pinched the hard throbbing nipple, and hearing the muffled scream from her into my mouth I groaned to myself as I kissed her, my tongue pushing into her mouth claimingly as I shoved the toy in a bit deeper, forcing her to take what she was unwilling to do to herself, knowing deep within her, she liked to lose control, to be forced to do what the man wanted her to do... and I was definatly doing that, forcing her pleasure as I pulled her nipple outwards, hearing her scream only seem to get louder as I pumped the toy roughly as well, maschosistic pleasures were sometimes the most powerful... but I was not one, I simply was showing her her own cravings, her gentle husband didn't hold a candle to what I could do to her sexually, I didn't worry about her hurting, only about making her entire body sing in pleasure no matter what the tool, and rough seemed to be her weakness, so that was what I was doing to her!
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote