View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 03:51 PM   #126
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

I watched her.. the way her legs seemed to spread willingly, opening her very core to my sight... I could see just how tight she had become again... yet it did not matter. After all, how could it, when pleasures were to be had? Yet with each passing moment I watched it utter lust and fascination as her hips began to buck... the toy was almost physically too much for her, and yet it was incredible as well. She had about six inches inside her as I smirked and had she looked, she could see my right hand having dropped down, circling the shaft of my own cock... my thumb lazilly rubbing circles over the large mushroom shaped head of my dick, slowly, languinly pumping as I watched the sight before me.

" That's it... get it all inside... you know you like this... the feeling of the evening air, knowing a man whom wants you is watching you... you enjoy being watched don't you hmm? You like being watched? say it." My voice sharpened on the end, making no argument clear, but also showing her that what she inner being knew to be true was going to be brought to the surface whether she liked it or not.
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote