View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 08:20 PM   #125
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He pushed me away and slipped the huge dildo into my hand as I fell back into a chair on the balcony. I watched him sit comfortably in the chair across form me. I knew I could not stall any longer so I placed my legs over the chair's arms and began to rub the huge dildo on my clit. I needed fluid to force this huge thing into my thight channel. Despite how many times he had taken me, I reverted back to the tight almost too tight pussy. It took awhile to get enough fluild to wet the huge thing and then I began to press it to the opening of my channel. I moved it in and out and as I expanded for it little by little I pressed in deeper inside me. I groaned for the sensations it was giving me and opened my mouth to breath. Soon I was wiggling around on the thing and pumping it in rythum with my insistent hand. I knew he would be mad if I stopped so I kept working on getting the whole thing inside me. It was very humilating to be acting like a slut at his command.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote