View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Niki, Management Graduate, 21 5'6 34 c 26 33, Black long hairs, black eyes.

I was enjoying my life at its best because I got the degree I wanted, the job I wanted, the house I wanted and recently proposed by the youngest member of the board of dir of my company. I was thinking of considering his proposal. I have a bro in my family as our parents passed away a few months back.

One day I got a call that he was in trouble, He came to meet me and explained that he borrowed some money from a local drug dealer as there was an accounting mistake in my bro's firm. He was actually made a victim of a scam. He though was brave enough to borrow money to compensate. The amount was also big one and he couldnt manage to pay back.

I promised him to give the money. I also decided to go with him so that the man cant be harsh with him.

We packed the money, went to him and handed over all the money. I politely explained what happened and i also introduced myself. I didnt like his eyes and my intutitions were warning me. Suddenly, my bro was hit by a stick in his head and tied to a chair. I screamed but to my shock his assistant held my hands from back and the boss, Hugo, patted my chicks.

"You bastard, I screamed, how dare you think of doing such a stupid thing with us. Leave me right now or I will call the police."
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote