Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 12:23 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 7
Memory Blanks

Jamie couldn’t remember why she gave Glenna a passing grade on her second test. She didn’t even remember the test! After thinking about it she realized her mind was blanked. Something horrible must have happened. Jamie didn’t worry about it too much because she knew that only the leader can order a mind blank on an LK Member. She decided to be patient, knowing that in the end all things would be revealed.
Glenna only remembered the abduction and part of the torture. She didn’t remember her dark and sinister feelings of killing her victim and suspected that she had memory loss. The LK members had failed to tell her only the leader could issue the order to blank minds, so she thought Molly had done it. She couldn’t trust Molly anymore and had to find someone to ask questions. It had to be someone who knew a little bit about the Society. Even though Hillary’s mind was blanked earlier, she knew that would be a good choice. Not every secret can be erased. She decided to ask subtle questions first before going to the big questions.
“Hillary I have a question.”
“Yeah.”
“Is it common for members to have husbands?”
“No. Sometimes we use it as a cover to keep our true intentions secret. Which one of us did you find with a husband?”
“Jamie.”
“Ah, Jamie’s a good agent.”
“But doesn’t having a husband make you less of a lesbian and less of an agent?”
“It doesn’t. Our best agent was married.”
Glenna’s heart leapt. She remembered the argument between her and Nancy a week ago. Hillary said something about someone being the best agent…maybe that was her they were arguing about still being alive!
“Who is our best agent?”
“It’s more like was because she is dead now. Let me think…I think her name was…
“HILLARY! GLENNA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”
Molly was furious at the thought of blanking Glenna's mind yet again today. She had happened to overhear the conversation and wondered what would have happened had she not been there.
“I’m sorry Hillary but you have an assignment you’re supposed to be doing.”
“I am?”
“Yes, have you spoken to our leader yet? She’s the one with the assignment.”
“Really? That means I have a special mission!”
“Yes you do have a special mission. Don’t go in to see her right away because she’s busy. Go in about thirty minutes to the Machine Room.”
Hillary rushed off happily to tell all her friends she was going on an important assignment assigned by the leader herself! Glenna was very, very angry at Molly.
“Why did you…”
“I told you. There are some things that you are not allowed to know. Hillary didn’t know that you aren’t allowed to know the information she was about to give. From now on you are to only ask me or our leader your questions. I will make sure that no one else will answer your questions.”
“Why?”
“Trust me you will eventually find out. Be patient and all will be revealed in the end.”
Glenna almost yelled in Molly’s face but thought better of it. She didn’t like how the Society was treating her and wondered if there was a way out. For a moment she thought about running away but then realized how foolish it would be. She would be hunted down, her mind erased, and she would remember nothing about the Society. At least now she was able to experience all of her sexual pleasures whenever she wanted.
She fumed and muttered under her breath as she walked to her room. On the way, she bumped into a woman wearing a black cat suit and Mira. She was too angry to notice that it was the same woman who went to the Machine alone earlier. The evil look in both of their eyes also escaped her notice. The pair headed slowly towards the Machine and they softly laughed an evil laugh.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:29 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote