Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole32
looking good so far, Keep up the good work..
Thankies

Chapter 5
The Inspectors

July 8, 2010

I realized now that I’ve acted too rashly. Paul waited almost a month to take Beaty, and about the same time to get his revenge. I admit to myself that Paul would have waited patiently to find a victim instead of throwing himself out there like I did. I was a fool and paid the price with another sore pussy for a day or so.
At any rate, I’m now home in Sunray. I’m back to the old routine. Suddenly there’s a knock at my door. Who could that be?
“Hello Tina.”
“Hello, do I know you two?”
“Tina, I’m Inspector Morris. Remember me?”
“Oh yes! I remember you! And you are…”
“Inspector Griffin, pleased to meet you Tina, may we come in?”
“Sure.”
I get drinks for all of us and we sit at the table. Suddenly I remember something…some bright white light…no time to worry about that now.
“Tina, do you know what happened in Abilene on the fourth of July?”
“I’m not sure. I’ve been really busy and haven’t had time to read the newspaper or watch the news for that matter. But I remember being there around that time.”
“That’s exactly what we wanted to talk to you about. Inspector Griffin, tell her exactly what you told me.”
“Well, at high noon on the fourth someone called the police informing us about a body near Interstate 20. We found the body of Paul Hunter.”
I make a loud gasp after he tells me Paul’s dead. I remember how he raped me to give myself inspiration to cry.
“I’m sorry for the loss of your friend, but it gets worse. There was a diary found next to his body. At first we thought that The Hunter was trying to get us off the trail. But when we did DNA testing…”
“…he…he…he was…wasn’t he?”
“Yes.”
“Oh God, I was with him! Oh oooh I had a crush on that rapist! He…he would have done it!”
“Can you tell us what happened?”
“He…he was acting strange and unusual. Alarm bells were going off in my head, so when he stopped at a stoplight I got out of the car as fast as I could…”
“Well, that may be the only good news that we hear then. There’s more bad news I’m afraid.”
“More? What more could there be?”
“DNA testing on trace amounts of blood we found told us the victim was female. We don’t know where she is, who she is, or if she’s even alive. But that’s not all and this is where it gets strange. Now keep in mind that the only reason we’re telling you this is because we think you might be able to help with something. This information should not leave this room.”
“Ok, I’ll try to help you.”
“His diary was found with pages upon pages ripped out. We don’t have an account of anything that happened after July of 2005. As everyone knows, there have been some women who have faked getting kidnapped by Paul for various reasons. We still haven’t sorted out the fake kidnappings from the real ones. We both think that something was written in Paul’s diary that someone doesn’t want someone else to see.”
“Who else but Paul would want everything in his diary to be kept secret?”
“That is precisely what we thought. We have some theories, but nothing definite. Now here comes something that has us stumped. Among the blood and hair of his victim, we have evidence that six other women were there in the woods that night.”
Is he serious? Why the fuck would six women stand around while one of their own is getting raped!? Where the hell did they come from? Why the hell didn’t they help me? DAMN THEM!
“My God…why…why didn’t they…
“Why didn’t they help her? We don’t know. What we do know is that one woman decided to rewrite the cards that The Hunter used after he took his victims.”
“Rewrite…what do you mean?”
“The words ‘The Hunter’ were crossed out and ‘Huntress’ was written under them. The same writer decided to write a little epilogue in Paul’s diary. Now Inspector Morris has a few more things to tell you and, if you have nothing to add, we’ll be on our way.”
“Well Tina, as you know many pages in Paul’s diary were ripped out. However, there was enough to get an idea of where some of the bodies were.”
“Did you find all the…the…”
“No. We sent a team to dig up the basement of Melinda Warren’s house that Paul inherited. We found nothing there, yet his diary mentioned burying his aunt and two others there. It's another strange mystery. Now, is there anything you need to tell us? Do you know anything that might help?”
After I assure the inspectors I don’t know anything, they tell me what they know about Laura. Of course they know what I know, but I still shed tears for her. After I have a good cry they give me their cards so I can call them if I remember anything. After I close the door I run into my room and scream into my pillow. Why…why were there six women watching my rape? Why didn’t they help me? Why couldn’t I see or hear…the whispers! The whispers! That’s where the whispers came from! I’m not crazy! But they are…they were crazy to watch…or they were too weak to help me…
With that last thought I suddenly understand. There are two kinds of people, the rapist and those who get raped. I shamefully enjoyed rape both times, so all people getting raped must also enjoy it. They may not think rape as enjoyable, but deep down inside they know it to be true despite what they tell themselves or others. The rapist likes it because they are the ones in control. They have complete control over their victims. The strongest are the predators and the weak are the prey. That’s why I couldn’t rape that big, strong black man. Paul was stronger than those women, and that’s why they didn’t help me even though there were six of them. I was able to manipulate the situation to where I was the stronger.
After my epiphany, I begin to plan about how I’m going to get my first victim. I need to find someone weaker than me, or somehow make them weaker. Who can I find that’s weaker than me that isn’t a child or an elderly person? What could I possibly do to make someone weak?

Note: the views in this post does not reflect the views of the poster

A preview of Chapter 6: The Lifeguard

“Mm baby, that’s such a nice cock! Wanna see my pussy?”
“I don’t want to look at your ugly little pussy! Let me go!”
“Oh now you’re going to pay Eric” I say as I straddle his face “You’re going to pay!” He gives a muffled scream as I lower my pussy onto his face!
“Lick my pussy bastard!”
He decides to be defiant and bites my pussy instead. It hurts and arouses me. I don’t let up though and make him gag on my pussy. Finally after a few more bites and moans I feel his tongue inside me.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:23 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote