View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #59
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I return dressed in my normal back woods clothes, bib overalls and flannel shirt. I run the fingers of both hands up and down under the straps of my bib overalls as I walk over to you, strutting like a proud rooster.

My dear, your training has only began. I reach my hand out and brush your hair back from your tear stained cheeks so I can see you better. Then I turn and walk to a small table that has a ceramic jug sitting on it. Taking a tin cup from the table, I pour some liquid out of the jug and return. "Here you go. Drink this; it will help you relax."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote