View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:32 AM   #58
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Was that a satisfied look on your face as you walked away? I guess the evil man is proud of himself, raping a defenseless girl. What a monster.

After a moment alone I manage to pull myself up to a sitting position, back against the wall, arms hugging my knees. Every limb is shaking. I don't want to look down at what's been done to my pussy. I can feel that horrible sperm in there, trickling out. Mixed with my virgin blood. I wipe my eyes with my non-shackled hand. I don't want to think about it.

I raise my voice and it quivers and breaks. "Are you going to let me go now you got what you wanted?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote