View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 06:56 AM   #11
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless

The 'insult' is what academics refer to as a "rhetorical question". It would only offend someone if they were to consider legal, consensual sex between a married couple under 18 to be worse than the brutal rape of a 30 year old woman just because she's 'legal'. I am not sure what to infer by the fact that you took issue with it.

As I said, I have no issue with the 'exception' made for the real rape thread only your inability to exercise your discretion elsewhere. A less "holier than thou" attitude in your 'warning' would also have gone a long way but as I said moderating and dictating are clearly two other areas in which you have difficulty making distinctions.

Just for the record, yours is the only PM I have received so far. The only other comment I received is a request to continue with the story above (well two in fact assuming Final Key is happy for me to continue without making another 'mistake').

So the ball is in your court Wicked. It is still your prerogative to ban me if you'd rather make other board members wait a week for the next instalment rather than taking this to PMs. That is YOUR choice.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote