Thread: 2 B or Not 2 B
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Naw. Rape is all about me--not the pleasure factor of the victim. In fact, the point is to hurt her! If she enjoys it, then to some degree my mission failed.

I have a story (available at bdsmlibrary.com) (I have the same username there) called "Karen: Rape of an All-American Princess. After she's been raped a couple of times, she begins to get excited--only to have the rapist climax and withdraw.

She starts to cry. "Yeah, go ahead and cry," he taunts her. "Here you are, you've lost your virginity to a rapist, and you finally start to get some fun out of it all, and then--phhhht!--nothing. Yeah, I guess that's a pretty raw deal. Go ahead and cry."
Good use of humiliation!
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote