Thread: Forced oral.
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

Forcing a girl to suck my cock is an important part of my fantasy world. It is also one the elements about which i am intensely curious when hearing a girl's real life story of rape.

forced oral sex is kind of like the great equalizer. The average man is significantly stronger than the the average woman, so as long as you can find a location and an opportunity, just about any man can rape just about any woman. However, not matter how strong you are and no matter how weak the woman might be or how completely you have overpowered her, putting your cock near her mouth is whole different story. If she chooses to bite, you raping days are over.

I am fascinated by the question of whether or not the girl bites and why. I have tons of fantasies that center around how the rapist might guarantee the safety of cock in between her jaws. In short, if you can rape a girl's mouth, you have raped her completely
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote