View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 04:21 AM   #10
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

I watched as her legs were jerked back, the bounce of her sweetly curved rear end as she was dragged back over the back of the sofa and into the oncoming thrust of Cy's hips. As Cy began to drive into the pinned woman, I saw her eyes fill with tears. There was pain, there, and shock, but also... something more primal. Something like a cat, rutting in heat.

Then my view was cut off as Sam seized her by the hair and barked at her, forcing her pretty wet mouth onto his cock. The ache in my groin and abdomen was turning into a sort of seething, angry frustration. I was getting hard, and the cold nails in my balls were telling me that blood flow to the area was the last thing I needed right now. It was like starving for days and then being locked outside to witness a twelve-course banquet.

Sliding onto the couch, I watched her full breasts bounce as the two men sawed her between them. Her areolae were rings of wrinkled rose around the jutting tips of her nipples. A touch confirmed their hardness, and stirred another painful jerk of my own. A pinch, and she let out a moan. My fingertips sank into the softness of her tits as they tossed between the violent thrusts of her rapists.

The ache inside me deepened, as did my anger as I pinched and squeezed the sensitive tips. She had hurt me, and in punishment, she was getting off.

"You like this?" I sneered. "Your preacher man, he's got too small a dick to get you where you need to go?" It stopped being questions; her face was turning scarlet, and she needed- she deserved- to be forced to recognize her place in the scene. "You're lovin' it. You're an animal. A slut. You're the kind who has to be forced to do what she wants."

My fingernail scraped over that tight ring around her nipple, eliciting another moan. "And the hurt just makes it better, doesn't it? More fucking sensations for your insatiable cunt. Proof of how badly the man fucking you wants you."

I squeezed one nipple between thumb and forefinger and twisted until she cried out around the thick cock stabbing against her tongue. "Well, you're the 'fuckee', here, bitch, and we're not here for your pleasure. Don't you dare fucking come until Cy tells you it's okay, or I'll rip your fucking nip off."

Blood was rushing in my ears as I held the sensitive nub painfully imobile while her luscious tits continued to bounce. As her breathing grew fast and a single tear squeezed from her eye, I wondered if she had that much control left in her. The angry cold pain in my crotch grew ever more insistent as a steel bar contracted in my pants.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote