View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #26
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

To me, the best continuation after the rape is to still be in her life, have her know it was me but have no way to prove it. Another one I like is to have the whole "good guy, he wouldn't do that type of thing" going for me, rape her, actually have to go to court over the whole thing and end up testifying. When the lawyer asks me to describe what happened, I go into the whole, "I can't share that, it was something very special between us. I don't know why she degrades an act that is so beautiful by accusing me of something so horrible." Then after I'm found innocent, I walk by her slowly with a coy smile on my face giving her a slow wink. And, to top it off, tears of anger and sadness well up in her eyes, but do not run down her face. And finally, I love the idea of getting her pregnant and forcing her to have my child (I know, but it's my fantasy) As I thrust I whisper in her ear, "And you will give me a son...a son to be the living image of his father. To feel him growing inside you, to know I will always be a part of you and when you look into his eyes, you will always see...me."

Last edited by dokturok; 11-05-2011 at 08:29 PM.
dokturok is offline   Reply With Quote