Thread: Well....
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 06:43 AM   #63
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Oy vay...it's like talking to a delusional wall.
If you want to going on in insults we can move this to the RR,I haven't intention to insult you but if you want this I haven't problems.

Quote:
Do you honestly think because someone writes for a living that they're weak or in bad shape? You seem to operate in a reality of deranged preconceptions which no amount of logic or reason can penetrate.
I said listing off fighting skills online is rather pointless...but if you wanna do that let's have you start! What besides being "strong" and "knowing how to hit" makes you a walking badass?
I didn't say the all writers are weak but the most of the famous worldwide writers aren't have big or strong muscles,this is what I was mean.
also I said before that the fighting skills won't help anyone online,this is a fact but you was talking about a RL fight club,for this I asked you about what you have from this skills.
and I don't walk in the strerets and hit people,I'm not a badass but who like to try to bother me I give him a lesson,and who respect himself and don't want a troubles with me I don't make any thing to him.

Quote:
Last time I checked Egypt wasn't exactly a hotbed of backstreet no holds barred fighting...
You aren't sure if I realy life in Egypt or not,and even if this is true you can consider me an odd case.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote