Thread: Well....
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 02:19 AM   #62
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I see you exaggerated in talking about your strength,I hope in the next time you could speak rationaly.
and I treat the others who respect me and who don't try to bother me with respect,and I respect many members here and I think the most of them are respect me.

But what's your backgound and training,as I know you are a writer and the most writers aren't care by their physical strength and muscles but maybe you are an odd writer.
so can you tell us your skills or tough sport,maybe if I know them I would say you are stronger than me and I can't stand againt you,it seems we have a strong marshal.
Oy vay...it's like talking to a delusional wall.
Do you honestly think because someone writes for a living that they're weak or in bad shape? You seem to operate in a reality of deranged preconceptions which no amount of logic or reason can penetrate.
I said listing off fighting skills online is rather pointless...but if you wanna do that let's have you start! What besides being "strong" and "knowing how to hit" makes you a walking badass? Last time I checked Egypt wasn't exactly a hotbed of backstreet no holds barred fighting...