View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #28
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchof33333 View Post
So as you two feel your way around, I will answer the question.

I hate ultimatums, Take a hike bitch

You are married but your wife or husband comes to you and says she or he wants an open marriage or at the very least for you as a couple to become swingers.

Deal breaker or not?
Ahahahaha fuck that. No way am I risking HIV so that he can screw around without feeling guilty!

He or she is everything you want in a partner emotionally, mentally, personality-wise---they're smart and funny and sweet and giving and supportive of you and the two of you just click on every possible level. The catch? They're ugly. And not Holly-wood ugly---flat out, the doctor took one look at them and slapped their mom ugly. Dealbreaker or not?
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote