View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #827
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stayed, working out numbers, performance and taking my cut. The man had suggestions, all stupid ones. Dumb, meaningless ones that he really thought were the end all be all. That would revolutionize whoring. There is a reason it is the longest lasting profession in the world. There is no reason to change thing. He wasn't the man I wanted in the spot. I am going to have to kill him and replace him with something real. And more mallable. Because people who want to change things are looking at the next rung of the ladder. I am the top of that ladder, so jockeying for position is not a good thing. Eventually it would come looking for me. I get out of there as soon as I can.

Coming out, walking to my car. Seeing you bent over the hood getting raped. I don't mind the fact that other people fuck my whores. I just prefer they get permission first. Without a word I walked up to him, and noticed that his cock was buried inside you. Still so focused on pumping that he didn't notice me. Never did either, right up to the moment that the gun went off, blowing his brains out all over the mother of my child. My living incubator. I sigh heavily, "Now I have to drive."