View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 04:27 PM   #45
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

RF's in women...honestly, as a man, it surprised me how widespread (no pun intended) and deep they clearly are.

I always knew there were a FEW women who fantasised about it, but I always thought they were only the middle-aged Mills and Boon crap, ie

"Wandering through the bushes, I encountered him; a really beefy, handsome hunk showering himself under a waterfall, his chiselled torso partly blocked by his throbbing manhood, but then a twig broke under my foot, and his blowtorch-blue eyes flashed in my direction, I turned and ran half-heartedly, but he was on top form, and on top of me in seconds. I had never seen such sensuous eyes..."

But there are many more who want a man to look rough, or be utterly beastly. Who appreciate a man who wants to be forceful. Though it all makes sense in a 'Big Picture' way, that is all still big, big shock to my conditioning.

I am learning a lot of things about women pretty late in life, recently. And it's all good.

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote