View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #41
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburness View Post
^ Ditto!!! I used to dream about the entire group of New Kids On The Block coming into my room and all taking turns using my every hole, and I was a friggin CHILD!! My God... I was, however, molested/raped growing up. At times I've wondered how many of those situations I "unknowingly" put myself in, subconsciously WANTING something to happen, only it turned out nothing like my fantasy. I wish I had known more REAL men who wanted to RP. My bf will kinda act on it, but nothing to the extremes how I want it. He knows of my past and is afraid to do much at all. Wish there were a way to bring out his kink a bit more without him thinking it will mess me up, lol.

Yeah, thats a tough one (about the bf afraid of hurting you more). I had the same issue when I was a younger man. If I knew my partner had been abused.... I treated her like a porcelain doll. I eventually lost a few because I couldn't do what they needed. Fortunately, I've become far more selfish as the years have gone on... and if you need a slap.... you'll get slapped.

And I note how many people say the rape fantasies are normal for women... which I think is agreed, if not obvious. I question though how dominant the theme of being raped in fantasies became after suffering actual abuse.... or, would half the girls really be on this board if they didn't suffer something traumatic in their actual lives?
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote