View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah the simple, innocent old days. When a husband was free to seize his wife, drag her kicking and flailing over his knee, and put his palm to her rear until she pleaded for mercy and tearfully apologized for getting the wrong brand of coffee.

I am 100% in favor of tanning the bottoms of misbehaving housewives or argumentative girlfriends. Obviously I know that without some understanding in the relationship about it, ending an argument by cracking your hand across a ladies ass will go over like a lead balloon.

Of course once I had her in such a position, a mere spanking would never be enough, not with the woman so helpless and exposed. A cycle of teasing pleasure and vicious pain would be best, pausing the assault upon her rear to caress her pussy, tease her clit and her asshole, making her suck softly at the fingers of one hand while the other slides into her. Driving her up to the edge of an orgasm before snatching it away with a sudden slap to her still stinging ass.

Over and over, until forgiveness isn't the only thing she begs for.

As for a court case, as JakeK2355 said, I can't picture giving the man any more than a slap on the wrist unless it were part of a longer history of abuse. A spanking might be humiliating, but I can't see it as a crime by itself. It may be grounds for sexual harassment, I'm not sure (if snapping a girls bra is, then just about anything could be).
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote