View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 06:17 AM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

your smile only touches your lips not your eyes, they are intent and the pupils large and drawing me in. I tear my horrified gaze form you back to the gun as I see you move it. I almost believe you hen you tell me you wont hurt me. ALmost.. because deep inside I know your lying to me your eyes give everything away.

I feel desperately like I want to scream, thrash,even consider for a second lunging at you and gouging your eyes. All these things flicker through my mind as I gasp for breath and anxiously wish if this was a dream can I wake the fuck up?!

what? the basement?

"wh-what at do you mean, whats in the basement?" I stammer with gaspy voice, almost inaudible because my lungs are seemingly unable to keep up with my rapid pulse.

My jelly legs manage to stand me up but I hold the rail for support and try not to stumble as I take my first step down the stairs.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote