View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 06:10 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my mind I am already out on my balcony and climbing down.

But just as I turn away to run off and do this I hear a calamity behind me and footsteps thundering up behind me. The suddenness and fercosity with which you give chase stuns me so that I feel almost paralysed and stare at you open mouthed. By the time I can move its too late your gloved hand reaches out and grabs my ankle forcing me to fall and cry out as I land.

Immediately I turn to kick back, still yet too stunned to scream. And then I see a black metal tube levelled at me. A deadly weapon, evil and menacing. My heart leaps into my throat as I look from your gun to your face and see a wicked smile there. Your lips move and they look like they say trick or treat.

My body starts trembling and keep as still as I can feeling the white heat prickling all my nerves and a dry metallic taste in my mouth.

I shake my head at you imploring you with my glistening and very wide eyes.

"no!" I whimper. "what are you doing! Dont kill me! do you want money?" my eyes well with tears.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote