View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 09:33 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"its not trouble at all" I call back reappearing at the top of the stairs. No trouble at all for a parent to find their charge. I see you standing in the center of the room calm and collected, not pacing the floor like a worried dad should.

Something isnt right and makes me pause for a second. I notice the front door closed Not flickering an eyelash I stay at the top stair and prepare to throw down the phone to you. It was a stupid decision to let you in my house. I dont even know you!

"Here! I'm just going to go to the loo" I lie, knowing full well I look genuine of course. You could be an honest man, and I am always happy to help a genuine person in need, but you might not be that genuine person and the thought never occurred to me until now.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote