View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 06:13 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"yeah" I say, my voice tapering off at the end as I realise the hands free isnt in its base. Fucking hell where did I put it?? I almost forgot to answer your question as distracted as I am.
"My family have gone camping. got an exam tomorrow so Ill go see them after"

Goddamit! Rubbing my forehead i reenter the loungeroom where you still stand, wracking my brains tracing my last steps. Walking towards you in the back of my mind I noticed you fiddling with something and watch you put it behind your back but I pay it no mind at all I'm on a mission to find this phone. I'm already bounding up the stairs two at a time with an apologetic smile.

"I'm so sorry" I gush. " I must have left it upstairs!" I find the handset sitting on the basin in the ensuite. "Found it!!" I yell.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote