View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:10 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love halloween. So much so that I like to get dressed up myself but htis year I am clad in only yoga pants and a singlet.

I have an exam in the morning, and as this year we were planning to visit family, hubby took my boys away for an overnight camp. Once my exam is finished intend to meet them there, and on we will go.

But I still have my big silver dish of lollies nad chocolates, and though its one handful for the kids and a handful for myself, there is plenty to go around the night is but yet young.

The door chimes again and I am greeted by a crowd of noisy children. As I hand out the goodies I notice a man standing with them.

You seem very polite and nice looking, quietly spoken. Looking for your daughter you say.

"No sorry I haven't seen her!" I feel anxious for you and it shows on my face. "I'm sure shes around here somewhere" speaking more with hope than confidence. I step out onto the porch near you as the children run along down the street and look about. The chill in the air forces me to fold my arms.Still looking, I see some fairies in the distant darkness.

"There! could she be with them?!"

Last edited by gaggirl; 07-23-2007 at 05:50 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote