View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 02:02 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

As we walked up to the front door of the mansion my Dad said, "Do remember, Missy please be very nice to Mr. Gallo he's a very important man in this town and I owe him a couple of favors. He likes to think of himself as a ladies man and it won't hurt a thing for you to play along a bit."

I replied, "Jesus Dad, sounds like you want me to date him or something, I think your loseing it. Don't worry I'll make a good impression on him and I'll be nice."

Dad said, "Thanks Missy, this means a lot to me, I'm going to owe you big time."

The butler led us into the mansion and into a parlor. I didn't quite understand what was going on as I thought this was supposed to some kind of social event. I said, "Dad what's going on, I thought this was supposed to be a party or something?" Then I turned around when I heard Mr. Gallo start to speak from behind me.

"Your Dad is correct, you are going to a party but its not here. I've arranged for my limo to take us there, its kinda of a surprise but I'll give you some more details later.", Mr. Gallo said.

He was much older than I guy that I could ever imagine dateing, but something about him was attractive. Maybe it won't be so bad flirting with him a bit.

He continued, "Missy, your Dad will need to stay behind a bit, I've got some important business that's come up that I need him to help out with. So if you don't mind you'll ride with me now and then we'll send the limo for you Dad later. I really want you to come now and not wait, I have some nice surprises that I've talked to your Dad about for you. Okay?"

I replied, "Okay, sounds fun." I looked over at my Dad, who smiled approvingly. He walked over to me and bent over and wispered in my ear, "You know I Love you Missy, try to have fun." I gave him a quick hug and followed Mr. Gallo out of the room.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote