View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #78
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Limited Edition Update: Vacation Home Rape Sanity

Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you the third official video of this thread.

If you have seen the "Field Trip Rape Sanity" back when it was still alive in "Discover & Download," this next video should make sense.
It is a sequel of the episode, but instead of high school girls getting raped on a field trip, the same type of gang attacks 4 women staying at a vacation home.

One of the women gets killed, and the others tortured in every way imaginable.

All 3 rapist guys die in the end.

There isn't any blood so it doesn't really qualify as a "Bloody Rape" video, but there's murder and it's NOT REAL so what the heck.

Here's Preview

And the video.

[ Time Limit Is Up. Video No Longer Available. If you want it, either PM me or find someone else that has it]

I'm taking this video down in the next 24 hours so get it fast.

Last edited by Flavanostars; 05-18-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote