View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:57 AM   #76
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strom View Post
The necro password obviously originated on EB's necro thread.
So that's where it originated from?
For the record, I leeched that off of UR a long time ago.
They have so many f***ed up shit over there, man I would just love to post some of the stuff they have over there in this thread to see what the people naysaying will say about it, too bad it's against board rules.

If anyone's interested though, send me a PM and I'll be happy to privately satisfy your fetish.
And just to clarify here, the whole murder theme was NEVER my fetish.
Although I did have interest in it back when I created this topic, and to add more, this theme was rare on RB (Still is).

It's better to see new videos instead of boring redundant vanilla-rape BS.

Quote:
As for those rape fans speaking out against erotic-horror, look up the term hypocrite, then glance at a mirror. The day you can go up to dear old mum and tell her how erotic you find violently raping a woman is, is the day you can speak out against another persons perfectly legal fetish. We all have our strange likes and dislikes. Either be accepting of it, or move on.
Truer words have never been spoken. Thank you for the support Storm.

Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote