View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #75
Strom

Strom Level 3 (300+)Strom Level 3 (300+)Strom Level 3 (300+)Strom Level 3 (300+)

Like it or not, the erotic horror fantasy is a popular and growing fetish. And it is simply not at all hard to find in the states/asia/europe were it is widely accepted. Several boards feature the fetish now and most posters here crosspost, or take posts from, other boards and repost them here or there. So they know of the boards of which I speak. The necro password obviously originated on EB's necro thread. Of course, the producers of erotic-horror are very territorial, or otherwise I would have shared my collection with you all by now. it simply wouldn't be worth doing so as they would be quickly deleted I'm afraid.

As for those rape fans speaking out against erotic-horror, look up the term hypocrite, then glance at a mirror. The day you can go up to dear old mum and tell her how erotic you find violently raping a woman is, is the day you can speak out against another persons perfectly legal fetish. We all have our strange likes and dislikes. Either be accepting of it, or move on.

Last edited by Strom; 05-03-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Strom is offline   Reply With Quote