View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:15 AM   #71
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Finally a decent response, thank you Wessex.

Don't get me wrong, I do get a lot of positive outlook for the content of this thread from time to time as well, it's just that the "negative" side is overwhelming.

Considerably, is there any other movie thread that is getting overhauled by a number of different leechers based on the content?
This thread wasn't even spam or anything low to begin with and the total negative commentaries surpass that of most spam and phishing posts.

I've said this over and over, but the murder of the victim after the rape is considered a "horrible" attribute? ON A RAPE FANTASY FORUM? WTF?
If a female actually got raped, she would be devastated, even thoughts of suicide and death flowing through her mind.
Death and Rape go hand in hand, and the more realistic it is, a better turn on it is.
The movie(s) I posted in this thread are as close as it could get without being real (I think).
And people have to keep naysaying.....such shame.

Well, in any case, I'm sorry but these videos are "Rare" digs, and I don't have any resource to make an update here at the moment.
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote