View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 04:09 PM   #64
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Alright, now I have a reason to revolt against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman View Post
stop showing MURDER !!

It can not be the theme of this board. How come so many ppl appreciating MURDER !!
WTF is wrong with rape involving murder????
At least it has something to do with rape.

This board has a section for scat and beastiality that's far more disgusting (no offense to those that are liking those genere...... ) and practically have less connection with rape, and then you have to comment to stop showing videos because it contained some blood and murder ? Oh My God.

As for the rest of you that are asking for more videos to be posted in this thread, thanks for the support. Although I don't have any videos for this specific genre in my archive anymore, give me a few days and I'll try to find the videos I had for this topic online again to post here.

P.S. I am actively participating Nidoman . Just not in this thread
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote