Thread: Suck This !
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #16
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Ah ... the sweet American sense of patriotic duty ...

Defend the fatherland's decisions at all times.

Why exactly is that? Why do you think US citiziens are obliged to support the USA while those criticising it should leave the country?
I assume you only support free speech as long as it doesn't take a path against the US ... but don't worry ... there are other regimes who act the same way. I think the US government will be very proud of you for speaking up on their behalf since they don't like any criticism anymore as well.

So everybody who doesn't support the USA is an "asshole" now?
Well, that's quite the open-minded opinion you have there ... one might note that "Doppelgänger" is a German word, though ... nice detail for somebody being so ultra-pro-USA ...

Seriously now (if I can fake it enough here...): You are telling us people aren't allowed to speak up against the USA? Why is this?

Well ... you should practice some more ...

So you're saying forces out there actually don't like the USA? Wow ... what a shock!
But ... what's the big problem? There are also movements out there to "destroy" North Korea and everything it stands for. Now while most people might argue that's a good thing because North Korea is an "evil" empire it's still the same thing. They also hate the government, not the people living there.
So what is your point? Is it not correct to support the general idea of "destroying" a nation or only when it is a nation you don't agree with?

I am sure many US citizens would disagree there wholeheartedly. Although I have to assume you'd just call them illoyal assholes or something like that.

Oh ... and please don't try getting into international statistics there when it comes to the USA ... there are too many, many, many, many (enough already!) things you wouldn't want to hear ... especially not from an evil foreigner like me.

See above ... same thing.

Well ... welcome to the real world.
I know you are nothing but i have a happy thing to you, i know you and i talked together by PMs and emails,
yes i know many things about you, i know why you don't like to join similar boards by your name "Sternenlied",
and you register in them by another user names, like "aargain" in RD and "zerro" in RU the site of Emily, i can go on.
You do this because you are nothing without your power here, but don't use your power against the US to don't anger me.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote