View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:51 AM   #40
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Sweetlust

Moments ago we were watching the man who appeared to be the ‘ring leader’ circling us, smirking at Ana’s show of bravado. I have to admit, it was a gutsy move, but now things had been reduced to utter chaos with the firing of a gun. Monique was futilely struggling with the big brute that had her dangling like a toy, his hands mauling her. The other two kept Ana and me at bay with the threat of being shot. Eyes were trained on the big guy wielding the gun that had been fired, I sat ramrod straight in an attempt to stop the trembling of my body. The ‘fight or flight’ instinct was strong, but I knew neither was going to get any of us very far right now. One man, perhaps I could defend myself against, but three--I wasn’t going to set myself up for failure. My tactic in most situations was to assess the situation, determine my opponent's weakness and play into it. These guys left no doubt in my mind that they weren’t amateurs. No…they knew what they were doing. They would have handled it carefully.

‘Big man’ pulled our purses out and tossed one to the ‘ring leader’, the other he kept for himself. As he rummaged through our purses, my heart raced with fear. It was not unfounded either, these guys would have our names, addresses, keys and credit cards. I calmed my breathing as he chuckled at the contents of my purse. My anxiety didn’t die down, however, as he pulled out my wallet. Hearing my name sent chills racing down my spine. The name ‘Banacek’ wasn’t common and my father made sure he kept the name to the forefront of the political scene. Thomas Banacek had definite plans for his political career and staying in the media was part of that plan. The look of recognition was evidence enough that this criminal made the connection.

He looked at me with a renewed sense of purpose. A few minutes ago we were little more than random pussy for these guys to fuck over. Now, this bastard saw an opportunity for exacting a little revenge, too. He acted as if he’d personally met me on a previous occasion. I’d never met this asshole in my life and right now I was wishing we’d stayed in the city. If he knew my father, then he knew my family had money. Maybe he might be willing to negotiate with the prospect of a nice fat bankroll in his future. As the thought germinated in my mind, he stepped forward grasping my wrist, a look of pure lust on his face. I felt myself being drawn forward and gasped at his ‘plans’ for me.

“Look…wait! NO! Wait! Please….please...you have to listen to me! Yes…I’m Tom Banacek’s daughter! If…if you know anything about my family, you know money is no object. Name your price…just name it and I’ll see to it you guys get every penny—I swear it--if you just let us go…unharmed!

I’d spent years avoiding using my parents’ money and family name to make my way through life. I spent just as many years distancing myself from the Banacek reputation. I wanted no part of it, or the sleazy manner by which they achieved their goals. I was my own person. I refused to beg my family for anything. Yet the lives of my friends was on the line—I would crawl to them to save Ana and Monique. My slender fingers plucked at the iron grip around my wrist as he pulled me close.

“I don’t know how you know my father, but I promise, if you let us go, then you...all of you will walk away from all ‘this’ very rich men. Cars…the best…women…more than you’d ever want in a lifetime, and money. Just let us go and I can get you whatever you want. Please…please…my father will do whatever you say for our safe return.!” I pleaded with him, hoping he bought every word. Every man had a price and it was a gamble I was willing to take. Our lives were at stake.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote