View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #32
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by LuvNLust

I counted the seconds under my breath... 1001, 1002, 1003... and according to plan, Ray would kick in the door at 1050... quickly I reached into my back pocket to grab my eye mask, securing it on... 1010, 1011, 1012... I hated wearing ski masks, too fuckin' confining, like wearing a rubber... I like my skin out in the open air, able to feel everything, being reckless, nothing to block the enjoyment, the fun... 1020, 1021, 1022... there was plenty of time... I next pulled the gun out of my waist and unlocked it... 1028, 1029, 1030... I then saw Ray go for it - slamming his foot right into the front door! What the fuck! Is he fuckin' crazy? Unprepared and going against plan was how partners got themselves and others killed... and I went against my instincts on this one, well fucking never again... Well no time to think now cause it's showtime! And the adrenaline is rushing into my veins...

Gun aimed straight ahead, heart thumping, I ran forward through the front door. Looking ahead I saw Tim did just as planned - he was through the back door with the kitchen secured - fuck he's good. I could hear the screams of the slut in there with him. "Tim! Bring her out here into the living room!" At the same time Ray was securing some bitch that ran into a wall - and she was plastered too, hmmmm. That's two down, and one to go... I then looked around while opening up all my senses for the final one... trying to listen for breathing, just one little breath... shit, I could smell her fear, good and strong... like she was tempting me to find her... "come out, come out, wherever you are you little bitch"... where the fuck is she?... then I saw a stirring behind a small silhoette...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote