View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #28
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by The Savage

Plans, everyone seems to want to plan this out. Synchronize watches next, I imagine. This isnt something that can be planned. It is a run up and have fun with the bitches thing. Plans don't work in this situation. But I just nod and wait. 50 seconds, seems overly exact. I just took three long, deep breaths and walked to the front door. I don't imagine it is locked. After all, this is a nice safe, secluded area in the middle of the day. Or at least enough day that the sun is still shining. Nothing bad happens when the sun is out, I think with a smile. Before slammin' my foot, backed by my entire weight, into the door, I hear the wood ripping from the hinges, nearky knockin the door into the cabin. It sways wildly as I burst in, screaming.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote