View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #21
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless

Alex didn't even turn around. He was already hard. Just the thought of her ripe teenage body and tight virgin cunt had his erection forming a tent in his cotton slacks.

"Put the blanket down by the fire and get undressed," he said slowly and deliberately. "I've saved you some food but you'll have to earn it after this morning's performance. The little rich bitch act is going to stop. I'll let you eat when I'm satisfied, I'm going to show you what a woman's mouth is best used for first."

Slowly Madison spread the blanket out by the fire as she was told. Peeling the wet bikini off, she stood there motionless, thankful for the warmth of the fire on her bare skin.

Slowly Alex began to take off his pants.

"Now get on your fucking knees!"

Last edited by soulless; 04-12-2009 at 03:24 PM.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote