View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #93
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm almost through the doors when you speak to me. This is just sick. But I get it now, one of us will not make it out alive... I grab the doorhandle and drag myself up standing, taking one quick look over at your direction, you are still in the same spot as before. I turn towards the living room, there are four doors, one of them I'm standing in, the three others I don't have a clue what they leads too. So I walk to the first one, try the handle, it glides open. Its dark but I can see contures of a huge bed with something... hanging around it... I gasp, chains and... No... no, not that room. I close the door quickly, walking to the other door, I open it and get a view of a kitchen, with knives. My heart skip a beat. I walk inside, I don't think I have time looking at the last room, I just have to hope that you meant knives and that the other room is not full with guns or anything like that. Just as I grab one of the knives I can hear you coming in through the door.