View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 04:44 AM   #52
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
awwww !!!!!!!! maddog gushes thanks babe i could have never come up with it !!!!!!!

i was just about to post that it wasnt the first song u posted although that one is brill as well, but it IS this one i was talking about !!!!!!!!!

i dont really like country type music but this is a killer song...."GIVE ME CRACK AND ANAL SEX" this guy is a genius !!! and u can actually sing along to it as well !!

LOL... no problem... actually it put me in mind a little (my very strange warped mind...) of that countryesque song used in the remake of Dawn of the Dead a year or so ago... might have to try and dig that one out