View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 07:16 PM   #27
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"That will keep her from bitting us." I told the group. My buddy that hadn't got any in a while climbed straddle of her chest. "Get me ready girl." He orders as he slips his stiff cock into her mouth. She knew what she had to do. She closed her lips around his dick as he began sliding it in and out.

The rest of use checked between her legs to see if the tank was over flowing. Sperm and her fluids slowly trickled out and down her white thighs. We all knew that is was time for a different receptacle.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote