View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:17 AM   #20
Spitroaster

Spitroaster has initial reputation

The rich bitch was now trussed, her plump tits red, her nipples sticking out like buttons. Her face was red too, as my mate pummelled her mouth with his cock. I knew he was about to cum, and that the bitch would have no choice but to take a stream of hot semen down her throat. She gagged and wriggled furiously, but there was no escape. I watched her lithe, expensively manicured body twist and turn, her pert ass swivelling - and imagined that piece of sweet flesh skewered on my cock.

"My turn," I shouted. "And I want the rich whore's cunt. Get her up and ready."

We dragged her into the lounge and threw her face down over a chair. Someone brought electrical cord and we spreadeagled her dainty ankles and tied each to a chair leg. With her hands still tied behind her back, and her tits still noosed, she was now trussed like a chicken for the slaughter. My rock-hard cock plunged into her like a ramrod, I grabbed her hips and started pumping her like an engine, taking pleasure in invading her soft, wet tunnel with my unforgiving monster. Her squeals only added to my desire. "Yes, scream, bitch, you know you want this."
Spitroaster is offline   Reply With Quote