View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I step behiond the rich bitch and grab a tit in each of my large callous hands, mauling her tits, forcing her nipples between my fingers as I jammed my knee in the small of her back. Using her tits to yank her back on forth on my buddies cock. Laughing as drrol and spit poured from her mouth drippling down her chest.

I only stop long enough to grab the iron from the ironing board and cut the cord off. Wrapping a loop around each of her now red tits and yanking the loops tight. "Now I have a leash bitch!"
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote