View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:43 AM   #11
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh my god, they have shredded my blouse, and now they are taking pictures of my naked body and threatening to put them on the web! I can't have that. My husband is an important man in our town. The shame would be unbearable. "Please don't do that," I say.

"What you gonna do to stop us," sneers one of the men.

"Oh, she gonna do every fucking thing, and she'll love doing it, the little cumslut," says another.

And he grabs me by my blonde curls and runs his hand round my tits. "The bitch's nipples are hard!" he exclaims. "She wants this. When's the last time you were shagged senseless, bitch?"

It's true. It's been weeks since Robert gave me an orgasm. But I'm not telling them that! "Just stop now, I beg you." I say.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote