View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #9
arrabiata

arrabiata has initial reputation

I remenber reading the first newsreport about the Seacrest diner incident in 1982. One of the witnesses said it resembled "a Hiermonyous (sp?) Bosch painting, with the floor covered with naked writhing bodies".
Later mainstream newspaper accounts, published as the perpetrators were approaching parole, contained some witness accounts but few details. I"ve been unable to locate any in depth book or articles about this incident. I"m sure the inestigating detectives took witness statements from everyone in the diner, possibly including confessions from the perpetrators. These reports might be available , heavily redacted, via FOIA request.
Otherwise, the imagination runs wild.
All accounts place the length of the incident at 45 minutes to an hour. Thats a long time. What exactly took place? Was everyone forced to have sex? Was it all missionary position? What exactly were the women forced to do to each other? One article mentions that a man was there with his 18 year old daughter? Were they forced to strip in front of each other? Did he have sex with his daughter?
I believe that a lot of sex occurred. The later news articles say "simulated sex" because the truth was too horrible to accurately report.
A 2006 episode of Criminal Minds titled "Psychodrama" is a fictionalized account of this incident, taking place in a bank.
arrabiata is offline   Reply With Quote